Coimbatore Diaries

My favorite place
When I thought to write the blog on my favorite place
One place alone has been stick on to my mind
And the place is "Coimbatore"
    It is covered by western ghats and this place is known for KonguTamil with a rich heritage and culture. The sweetness of water from Siruvani is another best thing about this place.
    It is a place for an educational hub for the students who can get the quality place of learning.
  

Each one has a story behind their favorite place
    And mine is, It is about not only the place and also the people who have connected, food which I felt delicious, places which I wandered, Everything sums up and made a favorite place. Everyone has a favorite place in their own choice. I am going to share the experiences of my favorite place.

How I can explain that this place gonna be close to my heart?

    Because It is deeply connected with my soul and I have a lot of memories roaming around this place.
I have enjoyed and explored some places in and around it. It is one of the best times I have spent during my college days. It was a new experience of shifting to a new place from my home town
    First I doubted myself Whether I would be adapted to a new environment. And then it turned out to be my most favorite place.
    The climate and the food are the best ones I like so much. Mushroom has become my favorite food after I tasted there. It is a popular dish prepared with a spicy taste. Climate is always as cool and can be comfortable with the weather.
    I had admired one special thing about this place. The people behave in a friendly manner with the sweetest dialects.
    This place had a very cherished moment which has to be remembered in my lifetime.

Places I had visited and which is a very special one
1.Kovai Kutralam
    The beauty of the mountains and the waterfalls with refreshing air. It is located inside the forest and the route will be as experiencing a route to trekking and one can enjoy the freshwater which is originating from mountains. The rocks will be slippery and standing under the waterfalls and enjoying it gives a refreshment for oneself.
2.Isha Yoga Centre
    Place of divine and a vast area surrounded by green fields. A perfect place for meditation and one can attain peace when they visit this place. The Adiyogi statue is at a height of 112 feet and inspires people to do yoga. It is the largest bust sculpture. It is located on the outskirts of Coimbatore.

3.Gee Dee Naidu Museum
    The place for remembering the old one and gives a Nostalgic feeling. The best place to visit for car lovers.Old model cars which are very luxurious and used by millionaires. This museum has been named after the G.D Naidu for his remembrance. It has foreign model cars of German, Japan, and America.

4.Marudhalamalai Temple
    Traveling to this place gives a thrill experience. It is at the other end of the Coimbatore and located on hills. The steps are steep to walk and you can enjoy the beauty of nature while walking through the steps. I had visited so many times and never get bored.

5.VOC Park
    It is a recreational place and people can visit during weekends to have a refreshment. It has a zoological park and children play area. A good place to visit with family. Food stalls are located outside the park and can relish the snacks.

6.Brookefields Mall
    It is one of the biggest Mall Which is at the center of Coimbatore. It is one of the best places for shopping freak. The mall has branded shops for clothing, accessories for Men and Women, and hypermarkets. It has a food court, Multiplex Theatre, and a Gaming zone.

7.Prozone Mall
    It is one of the largest vertically designed shopping malls located at Saravanampatti. It has outlets from various brands. It has 9 screens of INOX where a large crowd of people can watch a movie at the same time.

8.Black Thunder
    One of the recreational places to visit. It provides both land and water-themed rides. The rides suits for all age group and includes adventurous and relaxing experiences. It is one of the attraction spots where families can spend their time happily.

9.Kodiveri Dam
    It is one of the best places for tourists to visit. It provides a visual treat with a beauty of nature. It also serves for irrigational purposes. The dam is built on the Bhavani river.Coracle ride is the main attraction of this place

10.TNAU Botanical Garden
    It is inside the premises of  TamilNadu Agricultural University. Botanical garden with a wide variety of flowers. It is well maintained and it catches the eye of visitors with an adorable beauty.

Comments

Post a Comment